Sunday, March 18, 2012

Talkin’ ‘bout a Renovation…

So, since I re-did the non-fiction site, I’ve been wondering if I should change the way Civilian Reader looks, to match the style of Politics Reader. I just can’t decide (once changed, I can’t go back to this design). So, I put it to you, gentle readers, should I change the design to this…

image

It’s the same design as the politics site, but I quite like it. I just can’t decide. So, if you have any thoughts, let me know and I’ll take them into consideration.

Cheers, and thanks, as always, for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly? *shrug* It's your page my friend. I just changed mine recently, in the last couple months. It 'was' the same old background your using now. I got bored with it. Decided my whole page needed a redo. Custom did my own background, and changed the colors on it a tad. Other than that, I changed the layout a little bit, not much mind you. The links and archives and all that stuff that was over on the left hand side is now on the right. That part of the page I decided not to change too much. I didn't ask anyone because it is MY page. If you feel the need to change it up a little bit...go for it. *shrug* I doubt anyone will object that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look great. Although with this layout right now sets off the blog pictures handsomely.

    If you's like a change the other one doesn't look bad either.

    ReplyDelete